6 Sept 2013

Same difference (38)


And

Exit kingdom was a recent purchase of mine and as soon as it arrived through my letterbox, I knew I'd seen that girl somewhere before! It took a couple hours of racking my brain and trying to envision her elsewhere and it finally came to me that she was also on the Through the ever night cover.
She's a lot more shadowed on TtEN and I think it gives her a lot more mystery, but she's still mysterious in both since she has her back turned to us, but on the Exit kingdom cover there's a guy walking away from her and that makes me wonder why, both covers are great covers really!
Which do you prefer?


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing things like this. How interesting to see them side by side.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...