12 Jun 2013

UK vs THE WORLD (71)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                         vs                  Bulgaria
Rebel angels book one.
('Непокорна кръв' translates to 'Rebellious blood.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: I haven't read this book so I don't know which suits the story best but I prefer the Bulgarian cover. Even though they're both quite similar I like the real man as opposed to the drawn one and I like all the fire and castles in the background. Generally I just find the Bulgarian cover more striking and its the one I'd choose to have on my shelf.

Ninfa: These are very similar covers, almost like the same scene in a movie. I like the darker colours in the UK cover, but there's something heroic about the Bulgarian cover, with the horse galloping and the warrior ready to fight. I like the castle backdrop, and the village burning.
As I said, all the elements in both covers are very similar, but I think this time I prefer the Bulgarian cover.

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Having read and love this book both these covers fit perfectly!! But I think I will go with the Bulgarian cover! Just because it stands out a little bit more.

    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...