5 Jun 2013

UK vs THE WORLD (70)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                               vs                      Australia

Mist: I think its a UK win for me this week, the Aus cover is pretty and reminds me of summer but there isn't much else going on, I really like the shattered effect used on the UK cover, it really makes me curious what the book is about, like it might have a dark edge to it whereas the Aus cover makes it look like a simple beach read.

Ninfa: I really like the UK cover. The shattering effect is brilliant and only if you look closely you realise that the three girls are actually the same. It really makes it interesting and intriguing.
The Aussie cover is pretty, very soft and very different in feel from the UK one, but it lacks in edge for me.
UK win.

Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...