23 Jun 2013

Showcase Sunday (49)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky over at Books, biscuits and tea.

17th - 23rd June '13

Hello all, sorry there's been nothing up this week! I've just been really busy and not had much time to get on the computer. But anyway...
It's my birthday this coming Friday and I've already been lucky enough to receive a few gifts!
First off, I got this lovely paperback of Double click, a few months back I got an ecopy for review and loved the book as much as the first, but I really wanted a copy of the pb because my review is quoted on the back cover! And also because I have the first in pb which is also signed, the author was nice enough to send me a copy herself and signed it which was so awesome of her!
Then I also got three books from a friend; Let the sky fall by Shannon MessengerMiddle ground by Katie Kacvinsky and Gravity by Melissa West. All have been on my wishlist for ages so I can't wait to get to them!

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome of the author to do!! Great books and I hope you enjoy them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you got a paperback copy of Double Click I loved the first book so I cannot wait to read my e-copy of this one! I hope you enjoy it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...