2 Mar 2013

What I read in... February


Hey guys, another month down hey, did you all have a nice Valentines?
Here are the books I read, sorry for the lack of a vlog, I've not been well this week and am just not up to making one but I didn't want to wait a week to post so I'm doing it with a picture instead, I might still film a vlog when I'm feeling better so I can put it on YouTube :)

I managed to get through nine books in February, but only just! The first took me eight days to get through, I ended January in a bit of a slump that I carried on over to February, one I was worried I'd get stuck in, but as you can see I caught up, the last week of the month I was actually pretty ill and bed bound so I got through three books in that week and stopped myself from falling behind on my goal for the year so now I'm back on track, yay )

(Links to my reviews, or Goodreads if I haven't written one yet.)
Scent of magic by Maria V. Snyder - 3/5 - Not as good as the first, I had some issues with it, but still good.
Geek girl by Holly Smale - 5/5 - A really fun, enjoyable book.
Across the universe, A million suns and Shades of Earth by Beth Revis - 5/5 - An absolutely brilliant series, I really enjoyed it, since they were personal books I decided to write a review for the series as a whole so I can enter the first two into the TBR reading challenge this year.
Prodigy by Marie Lu  - 4/5 - I enjoyed it but it didn't quite grab me, same as the first really, looking forward to book three though.
Take me there by Carolee Dean - 4/5 - Another personal book for the TBR challenge which I enjoyed and I love the cover so much.
Something like normal by Trish Doller - 4/5 - I've been dying to get to this one since a friend got it me for Christmas and since I was ill I decided to pick it up and hide from my review pile a little longer, I actually read it in one day and liked it a lot.
Sever by Lauren DeStefano - And finally I finished off the Chemical garden trilogy by reading Sever, a great end to the series with some shocks!

What did you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...