2 Dec 2012

Showcase Sunday (27)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky at Books, biscuits and tea.

26th Nov - 2nd Dec

It's been a pretty quiet week for me, I only got one book but I'm pretty excited about it! The author, Jeff Norton contacted me about receiving a copy of book one, Fight for the future, but since I already had a copy that I bought a few months back, he sent me a copy of book two The dead are rising instead and he signed it, which is awesome! I'm planning to read and review both books during December :)

What did you get this week?


6 comments:

  1. Would like to read these books some day. They look right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about these books before today. Will have to check them out. Who doesn't love a signed book,right?

    HERE is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking book, and that's cool that it's signed too! Enjoy, I'll have to look into the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received Meta Wars! And it looks like a Brilliant Book and I can't wait to read. So Jealous, you got it signed though! :D

    I see your reading Bitter Blood. I am too! How are you finding it? Are you enjoying it! I love this series!

    Here's My Showcase Sunday and My Latest Morganville Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...