21 Nov 2012

UK vs THE WORLD (46)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                        vs                       France
The killables book one.
('Sentiment 26' translates to 'Feeling 26.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: To be honest, I don't really like the UK cover at all, it doesn't really have much going on for it and the colours are dull. I don't love the French cover but in comparison, its my favourite of the two. I like the futuristic feel it has to it and the way the girl seems to be in a beam of light, its way more interesting.

Ninfa: I'm not sure I like either of these covers to be honest. They look like painting in a way, but a little old in feeling. If I have to choose I think the French cover would be my choice. It has more of a Dystopian feeling, a little more modern and more interesting. So France wins this time.

Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...