13 Nov 2012

Set in the UK (4)

'Set in the UK' is a series of posts me and Donna, my UK appreciation month co-host over at Book passion for life, will be running throughout November to highlight books that are set in the UK for you to discover.


When Ted is spotted by a model agency, she can’t believe it. At the same time her gorgeous sister, Ava, is diagnosed with cancer. With her world turned upside down, Ted has a lot of growing up to do, some of it in five-inch platforms. Can she be a supermodel and a super sister? Or will she have to choose between fame and family?





The look is a really fun book set in London about a girl who is 'discovered' by a model agency. I enjoyed this book, though it has a sad tone, it also has its funny moments and emotional ones. You can check out my review here, if you want to find out more.




2 comments:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...