28 Sept 2011

What I'm reading?

Mister Creecher by Chris Priestly

Blurb
Billy is a street urchin, a pickpocket, and a petty thief. Mister Creecher is a giant of a man whose appearance terrifies everyone he meets. Their relationship begins as a matter of convenience. But before long, a bond develops between these two misfits as they embark on a bloody journey that will take them from London northward on the trail of their target . . . Doctor Victor Frankenstein. It seems the good doctor had promised Mister Creecher a bride, and Mister Creecher will stop at nothing to get what he's been promised. Nothing.

My thoughts
I'm reviewing this book for Book passion for life. When Donna asked me if I was interested in reviewing this for them, I'll be honest I had to do some investigating because I'd never heard of it! lol It's not typically something I'd pick up and buy for myself but it's not something I'd shun either. Its ounds like a fun horror, I've read a couple of horrors, in fact I've read a couple pretty recently so I'm eager to try another one and hope I like this so I can write a good guest review since it's my first time doing a guest (book) review :) And if I like it Chris Priestly already has four other books out that I can try out after!

What are you reading?


1 comment:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...