23 Sept 2011

What I'm reading?


Daughter of smoke and bone by Laini Taylor
ARC for review from Hodder and Staughton
Blurb

Featuring necklaces made of wishes; an underground shop dealing in teeth; magical tattoos; a wishbone on a cord, DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE is a thrilling story about Karou and her secret life as an apprentice to a wishmonger. Karou manages to keep her two lives in balance. On the one hand, she is a seventeen-year-old art student in Prague; on the other, errand-girl to an inhuman creature who deals in wishes and is the closest thing she has to family. Her life is surrounded by mysteries she is desperate to unveil

My thoughts
I've been seeig this book all over lately so after reading what it was about I decided to request it and was super happy when it came through my letter box, expecially since I hadn't had an email back to say it was actually coming!
It sounds really fun and interesting and I'm curious about the feathers on the cover. I already read about 15 pages last night but I liked it in the first few lines and I think I'm really going to enjoy this book :)

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is really raving about this book! Hope you're enjoying it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading Jennifer's Garden by Dianne Venetta. First book by this author and have good things about it.
    christinebails@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...