17 Aug 2011

Wednesdays Worldly covers - #26

Wednesdays worldly covers is a weekly feature where I share a cover from around the world.
This is the French cover for La Communauté du sud - 1: quand le danger rôde roughly translated it's Community South - 1 (Or Southern community): When danger lurks
Which as you and I know it is Dead until dark by Charlaine Harris
What do you think? I think it gives a more serious tone to the books and makes them look as adult as they are, however it's missing out the more cheesy side to the books, in my opinion anyway.
Here's what it looks like to us
I definitely think this one is more fun and suits the book better

Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...