3 Aug 2011

Wednesdays Worldly covers - #24

Wednesdays worldly covers is a weekly meme that I do where each week I show you a book cover from around the world.
This week I thought I'd show you this completely random weird cover. It's the German cover for Ich gegen dich: Roman (I am against thee: A Novel) by Jenny Downham. Which of course to us is 'You against me'
I have no idea what that's a picture of or how it relates to the story (which I haven't read yet) it looks like a tree stump or a piece of toast lol
I definitely prefer our version
Well except for the little circle with the authors previous book. I have this lovely book sitting on my shelf just waiting for me to read it!

So what do you think of the German cover?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's a piece of burnt toast with butter on it. What a completely weird cover! Definitely with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...