24 Aug 2011

Passion Review by Louise Pridige

Passion by Lauren Kate

What's it about?
Luce would die for Daniel.
And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . .
Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.
Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history.
Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.

Louise's review:

“Every single lifetime, I’ll choose you.  Just as you have always chosen me.  Forever”

I eagerly awaited this third book in the series.  I really enjoyed the first two Fallen and Torment and was not disappointed with it! I DID NOT put it down.  Housework and kids were both ignored just so I could finish it!! Seriously though I did feed them only once!

I don’t want to give too much away but this mainly concentrated on Luce and her history.You did get to find out a little of Cam and Daniels history but it was Luce who was the main character throughout.  Lauren Kate’s writing did not disappoint and the past history was very believable, I was there in that time when I was reading.

I definitely feel a twist coming on when book four, the final book, Rapture comes out in Summer 2012.  Passion ended nicely, opening for Rapture next year.  If you haven’t read these yet I strongly URGE you to get down the shop or the library and get yourself a copy.  These are ones which will be on my bookshelf to stay and they will be read again!

3 comments:

  1. it seems a nice book and series to read thx for the review ..i need them to choose my books xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review Louise - no excusees you can review for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first 2 but haven't read this one yet. I've bee trying to get around to it, but maybe I need to raise it to the top of my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...