5 Jul 2011

Top ten Tuesday #6

This week is my top ten covers that aren't out yet, following the theme of my top ten covers last week (although one future one did sneak into that list because I wasn't paying attention lol)

1. So silver bright by Lisa Mantchav. The first cover to this series was in last weeks list, they're just simply stunning works of art!
2. Hades by Alexandra Adornetto. I don't know why but I love pictures with lightening in, it's just an amazing sight, that's why this version of Hades is my favourite from the few variations that will be being released.
3. The Mephisto covenant by Trinity Faegan. Thec cover looks as amazing as the book sounds, this ones on my wish list!
4. Vanish by Sophie Jordan.
5. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick.
6. The death cure by James Dashner. This is one of my most anticipated books this year! I can't wait to read it and expect it will be just as amazing as this cover, it's my favourite of the three US editions.
7. My soul to steal by Rachel Vincent. The second series to make it into both lists :)
8. Clockwork prince by Cassandra Clare. I just find the suit sooo sexy!
9. Last breath by Rachel Caine. I have to say I think that girl is gorgeous and I love the green of her eyes and on the cover.
10. Dreaming awake by Gwen Hayes,
 I haven't decided yet what next weeks top ten will be of so if you have suggestions for me I'd be happy to hear them :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...