3 Jul 2011

In my mailbox #2

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, follow the link to join in :)

27th June - 3rd July
(Book links go to Goodreads)

On Tuesday I was out and about and decided to treat myself to a few books since it was my birthday and all! So I bought,
The Sky is everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Huntress by Malinda Lo and
Pretty twisted by Gina Blaxill
Then when I got home I found the postman had been and delivered two more books, both birthday gifts from Natalie Cleary.
Wither by Lauren DeStefano and
Black swan rising by Lee Carroll

And another birthday gift, this one from Annmarie Ager (Best books)
Pegasus and the flame by Kate O'Hearn

What was in your mailbox this week?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about The Sky is Everywhere!! You had a great week! Thanks for stopping by my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Wither. It sounds like such a neat story, and has such an awesome cover to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...