28 Jun 2011

Top ten Tuesday #5

This week is my top ten book covers, because who doesn't love a pretty cover!
(Links go to Goodreads if you'd like to find out more about the book)

1. Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I have to admit I first picked up this book because of the cover! Pictures really don't do justice to the shiny hardback on my shelf.

2. My Soul to take by Rachel Vincent - I love this cover, it fits really well with what the books about.

3. Fire by Kristin Cashore - I absolutely love the colours on this cover and the strong female with her windswept red dress and box and arrow looks just how I picture Fire.
4. Inside out by Maria V. Snyder - I just think this one fits in with the story so well
5. Die for me by Amy Plum - I haven't actually read this one yet so I don't know if it fits in with the story but I love the all the red and the black pattern, it makes me want to read it!
6. Wicked lovely by Melissa Marr - I actually like the covers to every book in this series but picked this one because it's the first, it's every bit as beautiful as the writing in the books is!
7. Fallen by Lauren Kate - I really like the darker side of this cover, it really makes you wonder what the girl is hiding her face from and the dress is amazing!
8. Awaken me by Emily Gossett - When I first saw this I liked it and thought it was pretty, after I read the book I realised just how well the two go together and I loved it!
9. Eyes like stars by Lisa Mantchev - Another one I haven't read but think is fantastic, up close in real life it really looks like a great work of art that I'd happily hang on my wall.

10. Raziel by Kristina Douglas - Does this one really need an explanation...

Next week I'm going to stick to the theme and post my top ten covers that aren't out yet, as usual if you'd like to join in and have your list included in the post to see how they compare then send it over to bookaholics@live.co.uk
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...