14 Jun 2011

Top ten Tuesday #3

This weeks top ten is My top ten book villians:

1. Lord Voldemort - Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling

2. James - Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer 

3. Demitri Belikov - Vampire academy series by Richelle Mead

4. Kalona - House of night series by P.C and Kristin Cast

5. Bishop - The Morganville vampires series by Rachel Caine

6. Leck - Graceling and Fire by Krisin Cashore

7. Devlin - The glass series by Maria V. Snyder

8. Michael Deveraux - Wicked series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

9. Bananach - Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr

10 Valentine Morgenstern - The mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare

Who's on your list?

Next week will be My top ten Worlds I'd love to live in. if you'd like to get involved send your list to bookaholics@live.co.uk and it'll be included in next weeks post.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...