4 Mar 2011

Book blogger hop #3


Book Blogger Hop
The book blogger hop is hosted by Crazy-for-books
Follow the link to join in and get hopping.

This weeks question is:
"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

Oh, a tough one! I'm gonna go with Kalona from the House of night series by P.C and Kristin Cast (I'm not sure he's my all-time fav but one that comes to mind right now) I've picked him because even though on the surface he's eveil and yeah he does evil things, there are reasons. He has his own personal torments and just wants to go home but cannot because he's been banished. In later books of the series we do see more of Kalonas human side that almost makes you feel sorry for him.

What's yours?
If your stopping by from the hop, leave a link to your post so I can see and I follow back anyone that follows me : )
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I've not heard of your villains, but I'm always interested to learn about new ones! I'm your newest follower! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by on the blog hop. Here is mine http://justnookit.blogspot.com. I'm also a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! =) Kalona is a good choice! My favorite is President Snow from The Hunger Games! Hope you have a good weekend!!

    Bailey
    IB Book Blogging
    http://baileysbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/book-blogger-hop-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite book villain is, hands down, is the Napoleon of crime -
    Professor James Moriarty.

    It took me less than ten seconds to come up with my answer. But you'll
    never guess why.

    Hop on over to my blog and find out -- http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I really need to read the House of Night series.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think Kalona was too scary... I guess because Zoey is so super-powered, you never feel like she's "truly" in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...